Meet Our Team
Meet our experienced team of HR professionals.
Kerri Keeler, CMC
Susan Knight, RPR
HR & Recruiting Associate
Tracey Sims, RPR
Tracey is a talented leader with over 30 years of business management experience. She brings exceptional capabilities in people management, strategic human resources, operations, financial management, administration, change management, and conflict resolution.
Meredith Campbell-Jess, ACC, CEC
Executive Coach and HR Associate
Nicky Scott, CPHR
Nicky is an experienced professional focusing on human development; whether that is educating and helping leaders to become their best or working with employees and young adults to develop themselves.
Associate – Social Media/Content Coordination
Quinn has a Bachelor in Sport and Fitness Leadership and has worked in a variety of roles, including marketing, community relations and administrative management, expanding her different skill sets.
Why Work With Us?
Partnering with us for customized HR On-Site or Outsourced Services or working with us on a specific project will enable your organization to fully leverage your human resources capital for optimal business results. Our experience in a broad variety of sectors and the full spectrum of professional, technical and staff categories enables us to bring proven, fresh and creative ideas to you.
Our multi-disciplinary team approach will develop or enhance your existing HR services, assist in meeting specialized HR needs, and provide the highest level of personalized expertise. We are intuitive, cost-effective, professional, and truly have fun because we love what we do!
Value Added Service:
TallSky Consulting believes in delivering exceptional HR services to our clients.
- Personalized Approach. You will always have one Associate working closely as the point person with your team, while our TallSky team works collaboratively to ensure the right expertise and best practices are always available and utilized.
- Our work is your work. We provide you with HR materials you can update or modify as you require in the future.
- We focus on value. Ongoing progress reports, efficient services and close attention to our billing time.
- Experience you can count on. We stay close to developing HR trends and continually upgrade our knowledge in a wide variety of HR practices.
- What you need, when you need it. We are flexible and available to do as little or as much as you need to help you with your HR needs.
- Flexibility. We are content to work behind the scenes or right out front on your behalf. This is your choice, and often depends on your requirements.
Follow Tallsky Consulting Group and stay up to date!
Our Commitment to
Making a difference in the community where we live, and work is an important part of TallSky’s vision and values. Our commitment to giving back reflects our personal and professional connection to continuing to make Vancouver Island one of the best regions in Canada and worldwide. We are always looking for opportunities to give back.
We support service and charitable organizations in many ways, providing leadership as Directors of Boards for community-based organizations; devoting personal time volunteering; annual donations; and by participating on committees with associations and post-secondary institutions.
Connect With Us!
Our experienced team of HR professionals are ready to help.