Website The Truffles Group
Opportunity to proactively develop and creatively drive overall marketing initiatives in a fun, growing, dynamic environment with a great culture and incredible benefits and perks
Are you an energetic Senior Marketing Manager who would love to join a locally owned and operated company in Victoria, BC, that really lives their values with their employees, offering a fun, growing, dynamic environment with a great culture and incredible benefits and perks? Do you thrive when you are working both strategically and operationally to contribute to the growth and development of a diverse portfolio? In this role you will be responsible for all marketing activities and deliver top line revenue growth through creative, strategic, and tactical initiatives and brand development across multiple brands. Do you bring proven leadership experience and a genuine desire to mentor and coach a marketing team? Have you been looking for a role that will allow you to continue to grow your career? If this is speaking to you, keep reading!
Our client, The Truffles Group, focuses on creating genuine, elevated guest and team experiences. Over the past 25 years they have grown from one employee to over 250, and from one brand to six! Their group of companies includes Cascadia Liquor, Flight Cannabis Co., Habitat Café, Heritage Quay Developments, Victoria Butterfly Gardens, and Truffles Catering. They grow their business responsibly and ethically on a foundation and commitment to their core values: Quality, Integrity, Community, Growth, and FUN!
What makes them a great employer?
They offer many benefits and perks, and here is just a sampling of what you can look forward to when you join their team:
- Competitive salary, variable bonus based on KPI’s, and anniversary bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP matching and employer paid extended health and dental plan and annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Education and tuition reimbursement and in-house training and certifications
- Product and staff discounts to all our brands
- Opportunity for growth and advancement/leadership development
- A socially responsible and inclusive culture with paid volunteer days and charitable donation matching
- LEED Gold-certified waterfront offices with rooftop deck, secure bike storage, shower facilities, and modern kitchen stocked with snacks and refreshments (a new employee shared they love the AMAZING coffee!)
- FUN working environment – theme days, annual parties, and lunchtime walks along the water!
What could your day as a Senior Marketing Manager hold?
- Proactively develop and creatively drive overall marketing initiatives for multiple brands with the purpose of driving revenue, brand awareness and guest loyalty.
- Provide a collaborative support role to each business unit’s Regional and General Managers, preparing marketing initiatives for their strategic plans.
- Coordinate the annual calendar of programmed marketing and promotions.
- Manage direct reports on the Marketing team in partnership with the Director of Operations and People. This includes performance evaluations, performance management, day-to-day workflow, coaching, and managing productivity.
- Develop business and community relationships through selective partnerships, creative promotions, sponsorship alliances, and industry partners.
- Evaluate, identify, and respond to marketing trends adjusting current and planned initiatives as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external communications in collaboration with a PR agency.
This is just a sampling of the key responsibilities of this leadership role. Please review the full Job Description to learn more.
Our ideal Senior Marketing Manager brings:
- 3 – 5 years of multi-brand marketing experience.
- 2 years of people management experience including delegation, direction, coaching and mentoring.
- Experience planning and executing marketing initiatives at the strategic and tactical level.
- Experience or aptitude in preparing and executing Marketing Plans and ability to identify project ROI and determine feasibility with given resources.
- Good intuition on marketing trends. Avid reader and learner on the future of marketing.
- Experiential website and social media savvy, and knows how to connect with a targeted guest audience.
- Discerning eye for continually improving brand standards and quality in all marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
Skills and abilities that will help you thrive in this role:
- Forward looking and excels at identifying trends that can affect the businesses.
- Desire to be personally mentored and coached at the strategic level for career advancement.
- Inspiring and motivating with boundless positive energy towards team initiatives.
- Good sense of humility and a good sense of humor.
- Independent, self-motivated, self-starter that thrives in a dynamic work environment and brings a ‘make it happen’ approach with proven agility in adapting to work pace and project flow.
- Ability to work collaboratively, supportively, and respectfully across the organization.
- Superior time management skills for self and the departmental team.
- Challenges the status quo and comfortable with critique.
We would love to hear from you!
If this opportunity and joining an established and reputable Island company speak to what you have been hoping for, after learning more about the responsibilities and requirements by reviewing the full Job Description, we encourage you to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application. We acknowledge all applications; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted following the initial application acknowledgement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.