Client in the residential construction and land development industry.
Opportunity to join a growing company that offers excellent compensation and benefits and invests in their employee’s development.
We are searching for an experienced Marketing Manager in Victoria, BC. If you bring 5+ years of progressive marketing experience in the residential construction or land development industry, and you have been hoping to join a growing company that offers excellent compensation and benefits and seriously invests in their employee’s development, then look no further.
Why would you want to consider this opportunity?
Here are some (but not all) of the benefits you can look forward to when you join our client’s team:
- Competitive compensation includes a base salary of $85,000 – $100,000 (reflective of experience), plus a variable bonus of up to 10% based on personal objectives and company achievements, comprehensive medical benefits, and a $250 annual wellness reimbursement.
- You will be joining a close knit, welcoming culture with a strong growth mindset and a focus on employee development; each employee is eligible for a $1,500 annual education/training allowance.
- In addition to 4 weeks of vacation per year, you will also receive 5 flex days, 5 sick days, and they are closed between Christmas and the New Year as a paid holiday.
- Advancement and growth opportunities are available.
What could your as Marketing Manager hold?
The Marketing Manager prepares our client’s marketing Strategy. This includes advertising, budgeting, marketing contract negotiations, research of sales centre designs, and the design and implementation of all marketing collateral.
This will require you to develop standardized formats for all community communications (including website, social media, content strategy) and for internal communications (through SharePoint, intranet, newsletter, company functions). You will also be planning events and preparing presentations – all on time and within budget.
Your design expertise and project management skills will be utilized as you manage the execution and interior design/layout of all new sales centres. This includes interiors, development and evaluation of marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure timely adjustment of strategies if required, and the plans to meet market changes and competitive conditions. You will also participate in product planning meetings for new show homes and extended communities.
You will be relied on to ensure consistent branding and messaging is delivered across operating divisions, and you will work to understand and develop our client’s distinct strengths, and then develop appropriate market strategies to capitalize on those strengths.
Our Ideal Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and related professional experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in progressively complex roles, with experience in the residential construction / land development industry required.
- Proven experience in account/project management in Advertising and/or Marketing environments.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience with strong leadership abilities.
- Experience planning and executing marketing initiatives at both the strategic and tactical level.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
Skills and attributes that will help you thrive:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to organize, direct, motivate and mentor a team.
- Energetic, self-starter who is passionate about residential construction/land development.
- Well-developed analytical skills, detail orientation and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to think strategically and identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you are excited by this new opportunity, you are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and cover letter clearly demonstrating how your experience meets the requirements of this position.
We look forward to receiving your application. We acknowledge all applications; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted following the initial application acknowledgement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.