Website MdGB Capital Inc.
If you are a detail oriented Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude and a passion for supporting others, we want to hear from you!
Our client, MdGB Capital has a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant reporting to one of the principal owners. You are an energetic, organized, and adaptable administrative professional with a flair for relationship building, business, and project management. You thrive on managing competing priorities coming from multiple directions.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day support on diverse activities while lending your administrative expertise to keep organised and to assist with personal activities and planning. Whether it’s scheduling meetings, arranging travel, ordering flowers, or arranging appointments, the Executive Assistant is up to the task and does so with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency. You will be providing personalised administrative support in this full-time role.
About MdGB Capital Inc.
MdGB Capital is a privately held group of companies that manages a group of assets. This includes ownership and management of a commercial and residential real estate portfolio and various public and private equity interests throughout North America. MdGB Capital also owns and operates several operating businesses serving the Greater Victoria area.
As the Executive Assistant, your day might entail:
- Managing day-to-day scheduling, coordinating meeting logistics, and providing best in class support while keeping the Principal well informed of upcoming commitments and priorities
- Working closely with the Principal to align calendar, efforts, and activities
- Coordinating and managing travel, transportation, accommodation, restaurants, etc.
- Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts and making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Coordinating and assisting with the management of new house construction
- Managing projects and organizing events
- Performing online research and analysis along with planning and execution of various tasks
- Overseeing the handling of confidential and priority documents while managing records
- Collecting deliveries, running errands, and ordering gifts/flowers on occasion
Please review the full Job Description to learn more.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Proven experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant or other relevant experience
- College or postsecondary education is an asset
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanour while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite and technologically proficient
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, organised, and mature
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Friendly, positive, curious, and creative
- Task oriented, efficient, enjoys challenges and results focused
- Diplomatic, flexible, and adaptable
- Maintains a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
Your Perks will Include:
MdGB offers a competitive compensation of $75,000-$85,000 dependant on experience, mobile phone reimbursement, a retention plan, plus benefits including paid vacation, extended health and dental coverage, and a central location in the heart of Oak Bay with onsite parking.
How to Apply:
If you are an enthusiastic, high energy professional with a passion for supporting others, review the Job Description to learn more and then apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume that outlines how your experience meets the requirements of this position.
We thank all candidates who apply; however, after initial acknowledgement of application, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.