Website Pearson College UWC
Are you a detail oriented, natural planner with a love for organizing events and a passion for building and developing relationships with funders, donors, and sponsors?
On behalf of our client, Pearson College UWC, we have a new opportunity for a Donor Relations Coordinator to join their dedicated Advancement and External Relations team in Victoria, BC.
Reporting to the Annual Giving Manager, the Donor Relations Coordinator is a relationship focused team player that excels at event coordination and engagement. As part of a committed team that keeps the Pearson’s mission top of mind, you will coordinate and implement campaign events and strategies that will enhance relationships with a community of current and potential donors and supporters, increasing their engagement with the College to support the vision for the College’s short- and long-term fundraising goals.
Are you a detail oriented, natural planner with a love for organizing events? Do you bring a passion for building and developing relationships with funders, donors, and sponsors to achieve measurable outcomes? Do you thrive when working collaboratively with diverse groups? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to review the full Job Description to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
What makes Pearson College a great employer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience, reviewed annually.
- Flexible schedule with the opportunity to consider a hybrid work arrangement.
- 3 Weeks’ annual vacation plus additional paid time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Comprehensive Benefits plan (extended health and dental coverage).
- Matching RRSP program.
- Onsite meal program.
- Beautiful waterfront campus located on Pedder Bay in Metchosin with access to hiking trails, kayak use, and other outdoor activities.
- A culture that is actively committed to Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our living, learning and work environments. In pursuit of our values, we seek individuals who will work respectfully and constructively with differences and across levels of privilege and power. We actively encourage applications from members of groups experiencing barriers to equity.
What will make the Donor Relations Coordinator successful:
- Post-secondary degree in non-profit management, fundraising, communications, or marketing, or equivalent combination of training, and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in donor relations or a related field, with demonstrated success in cultivating and stewarding donors.
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices, including donor cultivation, stewardship, and recognition.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer software proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
About Pearson College:
Founded as Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific and United World College (Canada) in 1974, Pearson College UWC is one of eighteen UWC schools worldwide. Pearson is a unique, highly selective, two-year pre-university school for up to 200 students from across Canada and around the world chosen solely on their promise and potential and demonstrated commitment to actively engage in creating a better world. Students currently are selected from nearly 160 countries.
Pearson College UWC is privileged to learn, work, and live on the traditional territory of the Sc’ianew (Beecher Bay) First Nation.
How to apply:
If you have reviewed the full Job Description, and this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we strongly encourage you to and to submit a covering letter, resume, and salary expectations to TallSky Consulting.
This opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants; however, after initial acknowledgment, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.