A small, nimble and dynamic new subsidiary.
If you bring extensive multi family experience and you have been looking for something different, this is a truly unique opportunity.
If you are a Construction Project Manager and Investor’s Representative with extensive multi family experience and you have been looking for something different, we have a new and truly unique opportunity. What makes this offering different? You will be joining a small, nimble and dynamic new subsidiary where you will own your work, have a real voice at the table, be part of a growing team working on unique projects – and you will be given the space to shape your role.
As the Investor’s Representative you will oversee numerous multi family projects, and as the Construction Project Manager you will actively manage diverse projects from Heritage restorations to custom homes to land development. Reporting directly to the Director of Construction and Development, you will be leaving the corporate model behind, rolling up your sleeves, working hard, and enjoying both professional growth and personal enjoyment.
If this is intriguing, please be sure to review the full Job Description to learn more about the specific responsibilities of the role.
What makes our client a great employer:
- They offer an exciting work environment in a small, nimble, and “back to basics” team.
- They offer a highly competitive compensation package including a base salary of $125,000 – $145,000 (based on experience and commitment)
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended health, dental, and vision coverage
- Bonus plan, vacation plan and other benefits tailored to your personal needs
Our ideal Construction Project Manager and Investor’s Representative candidate brings:
- 10+ years of multi family, wood frame construction experience in a Project Manager or Site Superintendent role.
- Completion of 5 multi family projects from start to finish, each worth more than $10 million in construction costs.
- Experience evaluating the work of all structural, envelope, mechanical, electrical, and finishing trades.
- Experience communicating well with everyone from site staff to bankers so they understand the status and progress of each project.
- Familiarity and understanding of all aspects of construction project contracting, project management, and site operations (including budgets and schedules).
- Proficient computer skills that allow you to easily learn new software.
Skills, Attributes and Experience that will help you thrive:
- Prior experience with Heritage renovations.
- Prior experience building single family custom homes.
- Local knowledge and local trade contacts.
- Knowledge of Pro-Core.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, team player, and strong relationship builder.
How To Apply:
TallSky is committed to supporting our clients in building inclusive cultures that embrace differences. Our approach reflects professional employment equity practices, and we believe in celebrating each candidate’s uniqueness. Diverse teams learn how to communicate respectfully, deliver more innovative solutions, and are better positioned for long-term success.
This opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants who apply; however, after initial acknowledgment, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.