Website Incredible Home
A full-time (or .75 if you prefer) hybrid opportunity for a Bookkeeper to bring your proven accounting experience to a dynamic and friendly team
This is a new hybrid, full-time (or .75 role if you prefer) permanent opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced Bookkeeper in Victoria, BC. Our client, Incredible Home/Incredible Closets is an established locally owned and operated company that provides exceptional design solutions for their client’s home organizing challenges, including closets and doors, kitchens and millwork, entertainment and office units, and garage organizers. Incorporated since 1982, the company expanded into manufacturing in 2021 to complement its design and installation services.
This is an opportunity to bring your proven accounting experience to their dynamic and friendly team. The Bookkeeper is responsible for performing all accounts payable, payroll, and bookkeeping duties, as well as a portion of accounts receivable duties.
Here is what Incredible Home offers you:
- An equal opportunity environment offering competitive compensation of $55,000 – 70,000 (based on related experience and education) and profit-sharing.
- A hybrid role (combination of working from Saanich location, Victoria location, and from home)
- A flexible schedule
- Collaborative and friendly workplace environment
- Health Benefits program
- Casual dress code
- Onsite parking
The Bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Full cycle bookkeeping using ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics and 365 Business Central)
- Accounts payable duties
- Payroll using ADP TeamPay and benefits administration
- Exporting and posting customer payments
- Posting completed jobs to revenue
- Providing oversight for accounts receivable and sales order processes
- Monthly bank reconciliations and month end journal entries
- Government remittances (PST, GST, EHT, WCB)
- Monthly financial report generation for management
- Assisting external accountant with year end preparation
- Other financial duties as required
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 3-5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of full cycle accounting methodology and standards
- Payroll experience is required, with ADP experience considered an asset
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Quick learner on new software applications and an aptitude for technology,
- Strong data analysis skills, and job costing experience considered an asset
- Superb data entry skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Adapts well to changes, works well independently, and problem-solves
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of government compliance and taxation
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Qualified Bookkeeper applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume that clearly indicates how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position.
We thank all candidates who apply; however, after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.