Website Sol by Sunna Design
If you are a successful Area Sales Manager in Texas with experience in the land development sector (or lighting sector, see this opportunity.
If you are a successful Area Sales Manager in Texas with experience in the land development sector (or lighting sector), we have a new opportunity to play a pivotal role in our client’s mission to illuminate the world sustainably. This is an opportunity to leverage your sales expertise, the development industry relationships you have fostered, and your tireless drive to exceed sales targets as you embrace the freedom of working remotely while igniting change in every corner of Texas.
About our client:
Sol is the leading solar lighting brand in North America, with 30,000+ solar street lights installed in the United States and more than 100,000 globally. They engineer and manufacture a complete range of all-in-one and modular commercial outdoor lighting solutions for cities, military, and commercial properties. Thanks to their comprehensive product portfolio, they offer a cost-efficient and environmentally sustainable solution for every outdoor lighting application.
To find out more about the Area Sales Manager – Land Development opportunity and Sol, you are encouraged to review the full Job Description to learn more.
By joining Sol, you will:
- Join the leading solar lighting manufacturer in North America, a company that prides itself on supporting people as well as the planet.
- Earn a competitive compensation package including a base salary of $85,000 plus >25% additional variable commission (and the ability to earn up to 50% for exceeding targets).
- Enjoy a generous 5 weeks of vacation.
- Be provided with Health coverage benefits, mileage reimbursements, company cell phone and laptop.
- Benefit from Health & Wellness and professional development training subsidies to support your work life balance and career advancement.
- Enjoy excellent career growth and development opportunities.
- Work in a tightly knit team that supports one another while enjoying autonomy in your role.
Our ideal Area Sales Manager brings:
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, or similar senior sales role with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Sector-specific sales experience, preferably in the land development industry in Texas.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices. Experience with HubSpot CRM is preferred.
Skills and Abilities that will help you thrive:
- Outstanding negotiation, consultative sales, communication, and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively remotely and within a small team.
- Strong drive to achieve targets and deliver results.
- Public speaking and/or presentation skills.
How to apply:
To be considered for this exciting Sales Area Manager opportunity in Texas, please review the full Job Description and submit your resume that clearly outlines your related experience and skills to TallSky Consulting.
Job type and schedule: This is a full-time position. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Location: Remote based anywhere in Texas.
Travel requirements: You will travel regularly throughout Texas to visit customers. You will also be offered the opportunity to travel for training to Sol’s corporate HQ in Bordeaux, France, and/or their North American main office in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. You’ll gain global insights and enjoy new experiences—once or twice a year, so why not swap your desk for the vineyards of Bordeaux or the beautiful landscapes of British Columbia?
This position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants; however, after initial acknowledgement, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.