Website AEM Advanced Environmental Monitoring
Opportunity for an Account Manager with a genuine interest in environmental technologies to join AEM's growing Canadian team.
On behalf of our client, Advanced Environmental Monitoring (AEM), we have an opportunity for an Account Manager with a genuine interest in environmental technologies to join their growing Canadian team. In this remote role, you can be based near any major city across Canada. This role is all about building relationships with clients and potential customers to generate new business opportunities that fuel AEM growth. Your excellent written and oral communication skills will be essential to conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts and when coordinating detailed discussions with technical field staff.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will work independently, but you will also be a part of a thriving team-based culture. Your innate ability to understand clients’ needs and how to meet them with the right products and services, matched with your high technology aptitude and passion for learning about this leading-edge environmental monitoring industry will ensure your success in the role and in AEM.
When you join the AEM sales team, you will be joining a team that focuses on supporting their customers and developing new business, and one that supports your eagerness to advance by giving you the tools and resources to sell their industry-leading environmental monitoring solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Related post-secondary degree (with an environmental technology focus beneficial) or relevant combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of recent experience successfully selling technology products (ideally environmental technologies).
- Understanding of CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.
- A good listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and how to meet them with the right products and services.
- Motivation to sell, along with the drive, energy, and self-starting attitude to make it happen.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a high technology aptitude, and the passion for learning all about AEM’s industry-leading environmental monitoring solutions.
- Creative and independent, but also thrives in a strong team-based culture.
- Ability to travel (about 25% of the time), and clean driving abstract.
Who is AEM?
AEM combines global leaders to provide reliable and innovative environmental monitoring and analysis solutions that save lives, communities, and ultimately the environment. Their family of innovators offer world-class technologies and services, including sensors, dataloggers, telemetry, and software that provide advanced analytics and prediction. These technologies enable decision makers to improve their reaction time to weather and environmental events, helping to protect communities, people, and infrastructure.
AEM offers competitive compensation including a base salary of $55,000 – $65,000 Canadian (commensurate with education and experience) and total On Target Earnings (OTE) of $100,000 – $110,000 Canadian. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays. AEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
If you are an Account Manager with a genuine interest in environmental technologies who would love the opportunity to join the AEM group of innovators that save lives, communities, and ultimately the environment, please review the full Job Description, and then apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume that clearly outlines how your experience meets the requirements of this position. We look forward to receiving your application!
We thank all applicants who apply; however, after initial acknowledgement of your application, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.