Technical Support Representative
On behalf of our client, internationally recognized ViVitro Labs Inc., we are seeking a Technical Support Representative for their growing company. Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, the Technical Support Representative will be responsible for ensuring customer expectations are exceeded post sale. As ViVitro Labs has clients in over 40 countries, the Technical Support Representative will have the enviable benefit of travelling 25-75% of the year, training customers on new equipment, installation qualification, and providing lifecycle product support of the equipment in the field. Refining and updating all related documentation (training materials, user manuals, videos, and white papers) is also an integral part of this role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering degree (ideally Biomedical or Clinical) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer support and/or product training role.
- Strong electromechanical knowledge and troubleshooting abilities, and experience with fluidics, instrumentation, system integration, and/or system design would be considered strong assets.
- Experience working with a Quality Management System, and CRM for customer correspondence an asset.
- Hands on experience soldering and reworking SMT (Surface Mount Technology).
- Experience creating and working with detailed document templates in Microsoft Word.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Flexibility to travel globally will be required (25-75%).
Please see the Job Description to learn about the finer details of this position.
ViVitro Labs provides testing services and equipment to support the continued innovation of cardiovascular devices with a focus on heart valve replacement and repair. An internationally recognized and trusted source for testing expertise, ISO 17025 certified, and with a reputable history of more than 25 years, ViVitro Labs is a small company relied upon by hundreds of organizations in over 40 countries for their consulting and custom engineering solutions to test the industry’s most advanced cardiovascular devices. ViVitro Labs works closely with universities, medical device manufacturers and regulatory agencies to support their research, regulatory, and production requirements. As a leader in the heart valve testing industry, ViVitro is an active participant in several ISO working groups.
ViVitro Labs is a small, tight-knit team looking for significant growth in the coming 5 years.
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply in confidence to TallSky Consulting with a resume and a covering letter that includes your salary expectations, and describes how your education and experience meet the requirements of this position.
We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Description: Technical Support Representative JD