Handyman / Contractor
We are searching for a seasoned Handyman / Contractor with a history of high-quality work. If you enjoy variety in your day, but would love to be a full-time employee with a great benefits package, then this may be your chance to work in a high-end, precision-oriented environment where you can be proud of your contribution. Our client is an established Victoria developer and builder of award-winning single family and multi-family homes.
Here is what our client can offer you:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- A competitive benefits package
- Investment opportunities
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Continued professional development
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
Very competitive wages are based on experience and skills.
Do you have:
- At least 7 years experience in the residential/commercial construction industry, or experience in the renovations/repairs business?
- 10 years of experience in high-end custom residential building is preferred.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades’ functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, tiling, etc. is required.
The company you would be working for:
Our client is a multi-award-winning builder of custom homes and a recognized leader in boutique residential and mixed-use developments. They have earned an unparalleled reputation for quality and customer service that is largely due to the passion of the people on their team. Employees thrive in their collaborative, innovative environment. More information about the client will be shared if you are selected for an interview.
If you know you have what it takes to join this talented team, here is how to apply:
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to review the Job Description at www.TallSky.ca as it contains lots of information about the position. Then, submit a resume to TallSky Consulting.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.