Our Value-Added Services and Green Initiatives
TallSky Consulting takes pride in the exceptional recruitment services we provide to our clients.
- We provide some additional services at no cost to our clients, including free local travel, no charge for long-distance telephone calls.
- We do not charge our clients for materials (e.g. binders, photocopying, paper/inserts, and other touches such as pens and pencils used during interviews).
- We pride ourselves on our close attention to our billing time and typically work longer hours than we invoice.
We embrace and follow the fundamentals tenets of green practices in our business and personal lives to protect the beautiful environment we live in and contribute to reducing our carbon footprint globally.
- Tele-conferencing: Travel, when possible, is eliminated through the use of tele-conferencing (Skype, FaceTime, conference calls).
- Commuting: Walking or bicycle travel is the preferred option over driving a car for meetings, delivering materials, running errands, etc.
- Electricity: All devices, appliances, and lighting are certified energy efficient and are turned off when not in use
- Paper: When paper is required for hardcopy, high-recycled-content paper is used
- Products: Making decisions to reduce packaging and source responsible companies and products is the first choice.
- Paper: Rough drafts are printed (if required) on the reverse side of previous documents
- Disposable goods: Whenever possible, non-disposable office supplies are used (pens, containers, etc.)
- Shredding: All paper goods are shredded or otherwise rendered for recycling using optimum methods to protect confidentiality and the environment.
- Metals, Plastics, Electronics: all materials that cannot be repurposed are prepared and delivered for environmentally safe recycling.
- Composting: all organic matter (uneaten lunch portions, snacks, peelings, etc.) are composted and returned to the earth.